Classic Rock Bottom

New Music (683)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FLASHBACK 1974, part two: (GENESIS & SUPERTRAMP)

I'm going to break the rules a little bit on this week's FLASHBACK, and post a part 2 from the good year 1974, this time with some of the f…

Started by Niels (Mod)

10 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Jon

FLASHBACK 1974 (SWEET & SPARKS)

A few days early, but here's this week's FLASHBACK: In 1974, I was'nt really that interested in rock-music, but I think it was around that…

Started by Niels (Mod)

7 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

FLASHBACK 1978 (City Boy, The Boomtown Rats & Nazareth, and bonus: Judas Priest)

Around 1978-79 I "discovered" many interesting bands like Van Halen, Cheap Trick, Jethro Tull and these 3 bands: City Boy, The Boomtown Rat…

Started by Niels (Mod)

17 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

NEW MUSIC CORNER SPECIAL (VOODOO SIX/BEHIND THE SUN/ATOM STRANGE)

by RJhog   Occasionally I run across a new album that I think is worth sharing even though I don't own it.  Now, I'm not saying that I have…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

10 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Jon

FLASHBACK (aka ACID REFLUX) 1981 (THE KINKS/THE MICHAEL SCHENKER GROUP/BLUE OYSTER CULT)

by Jon, who's trying to make "Acid Reflux" stick....   This week I'm picking 1981 which, if I remember correctly, is the year I started buy…

Started by Jon

7 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Jon

SMASH OR TRASH # 6

I have two brand new songs for you to sample.  These come from brand new albums by Hurtsmile (S/T) and TNT (A Farewell To Arms).  Check 'em…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

5 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Jon

FLASHBACK 1980 (AC/DC/BLACK SABBATH/KISS)

by RJhog   This week Flashback looks at 1980.  What a year.  For me personally, I was 14 years old.  The one thing I remember more than any…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

5 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Scott

NEW MUSIC CORNER # 28 (NIGHT HORSE/COHEED & CAMBRIA/BUCKCHERRY/BAD CITY)

by RJhog   I got four discs this week.  You'll hear boogie rock, progressive metal, party rock and some sleaze rock.  How 'bout that?  Hope…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

5 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Niels (Mod)

New Music Corner#27 (The Damned Things, The Black Keys & The Gaslight Anthem)

I'm running out of albums from 2010, and when will there be any good releases in 2011? Hmm, we'll probably soon find out. Until then, here'…

Started by Niels (Mod)

9 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Michael J. Andrade

NEW MUSIC CORNER # 26 (ED KOWALCZYK/ONE LESS REASON/MY DARKEST DAYS)

by RJhog   I have 3 releases from 2010 for you this week, and I must say that although all 3 releases are rock albums, they are definitely…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

6 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Niels (Mod)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)