Classic Rock Bottom

Pandora's Box (181)

Featured Discussions

TV Show Thread

What TV are you enjoying lately?   For me:   Monday nights I watch House and Chicago Code then Castle. I absolutely love Castle. House is s…

Started by TageRycheLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mystery Scene Magazine Book Reviews

I'm writing book reviews for Mystery Scene Magazine now. I've had 3 published in the pasts two issues and just got word that two more are p…

Started by TageRyche

52 Feb 29
Reply by TageRyche

My Favorite Movies of 2023

It has become very apparent that I just don't watch a lot of new movies anymore. At least not during the year they are released. I saw just…

Started by TageRyche

8 Jan 1
Reply by Jon

We Are What We Read Episode 3 - Guest starring...ME!

The third episode of the Youtube series We Are What We Read has just been posted online. This series gathers a bunch of guests from across…

Started by TageRyche

2 Jul 4, 2023
Reply by TageRyche

Book Signing Event - Hank Phillippi Ryan 3/2/2023

I took a ride to the Sandwich Public Library tonight for the latest stop on author Hank Phillippi Ryan's book tour for her new suspense thr…

Started by TageRyche

0 Mar 2, 2023

My Favorite Mysteries & Thrillers of 2022!

JAY'S FAVORITE MYSTERIES & THRILLERS OF 2022 By Jay Roberts Here we are at the start of 2023 and I'm finally able to write up my tho…

Started by TageRyche

1 Jan 17, 2023
Reply by TageRyche

My 8 Favorite Movies of 2022!

MY 8 FAVORITE MOVIES OF 2022 By Jay Roberts I know, I know. You are wondering why I only plan to briefly write about eight movies on m…

Started by TageRyche

7 Jan 3, 2023
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

Special CDs For SALE! (Regular)

Check out the STANDARD CDs For Sale HERE Also, check out the PREMIUM CDs For Sale & Free* HERE Also, check out the SPECIAL CDs For Sale…

Started by Yngve J. Chapleen

7 Sep 8, 2022

Special CDs For SALE! (Rare / Collectible)

Also, check out the STANDARD CDs For Sale HERE Also, check out the PREMIUM CDs For Sale & Free* HEREAlso, check out the SPECIAL CDs For…

0 Sep 8, 2022

Premium CDs For SALE! & FREE

Also, check out the STANDARD CDs For Sale HERE Also, check out the SPECIAL CDs For Sale HERE Also, check out the SPECIAL CDs For Sale (Rare…

9 Sep 3, 2022
Reply by Jon

Standard CDs For SALE! (Regular / Rare)

Standard CDs For SALE!!! These are the CDs I used for Trading when it was practical, what seems like a lifetime ago. They are separated in…

3 Jul 29, 2022

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos