Classic Rock Bottom

Jon's Discussions (9,135)

Discussions Replied To (8414) Replies Latest Activity

"Christopher Cross—Christopher Cross The Smithereens—The Lost Album Kansas—In The Spi…"

Jon replied Dec 2, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2915 on Sunday
Reply by TageRyche

"Various—Detroit Rock City: Music From The Motion Picture Steely Dan—Aja Def Leppard—…"

Jon replied Nov 25, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2915 on Sunday
Reply by TageRyche

"38 Special—Special Forces Yes—Drama Peter Frampton—Breaking All The Rules Def Leppar…"

Jon replied Nov 18, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2915 on Sunday
Reply by TageRyche

"Enuff Z'Nuff—The Atco Years The Cars—The Cars Supertramp—Breakfast In America Foghat…"

Jon replied Nov 11, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2915 on Sunday
Reply by TageRyche

"Heart—Desire Walks On Loverboy—Get Lucky Rockpile—Seconds Of Pleasure Iron Maiden—Da…"

Jon replied Nov 4, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2915 on Sunday
Reply by TageRyche

"Bread—Bread Night Ranger—7 Wishes Boz Scaggs--Moments Motorhead—Overkill Yes—Tormato…"

Jon replied Oct 28, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2915 on Sunday
Reply by TageRyche

"Paul Simon—Surprise Night Ranger—Dawn Patrol Walter Egan—The Last Stroll Iron Maiden…"

Jon replied Oct 21, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2915 on Sunday
Reply by TageRyche

"Got me on the reason why. Maybe I had to sign for it, just can't remember way back t…"

Jon replied Oct 14, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2915 on Sunday
Reply by TageRyche

"Paul Simon—You're The One Night Ranger—Big Life Walter Egan—Hi Fi Iron Maiden—Iron M…"

Jon replied Oct 14, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2915 on Sunday
Reply by TageRyche

"I have that Wishbone Ash boxset. For some reason I had to go to UPS to pick it up, s…"

Jon replied Oct 7, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2915 on Sunday
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos