Classic Rock Bottom

TageRyche's Discussions (4,082)

Discussions Replied To (3269) Replies Latest Activity

"That Riot V album is that the new one? I've got the albums from Judas Priest, ZZ Top…"

TageRyche replied 1 hour ago to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2910 1 hour ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I have the Sleeze Beez, Scorpions, Iron Maiden, Queensryche and AC/DC albums."

TageRyche replied May 18 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2910 1 hour ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I have that Sleeze Beez album and wrote a Cassette Chronicles article about it. I ha…"

TageRyche replied May 18 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2910 1 hour ago
Reply by TageRyche

"My playlist this week! Illusory - Crimson Wreath Illusory - The Ivory Tower Blind Gu…"

TageRyche replied May 12 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2910 1 hour ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the Kiss, Journey and Keel albums. The Saxon and Honeymoon Suite albums are…"

TageRyche replied May 11 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2910 1 hour ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the Skid Row, AC/DC and Queensryche albums."

TageRyche replied May 10 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2910 1 hour ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the albums from Kiss, Journey, Foreigner, Led Zeppelin, Skid Row, Scorpions…"

TageRyche replied May 5 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2910 1 hour ago
Reply by TageRyche

"Hall Aflame - Amplifire All Sinners - Live at the Whisky"

TageRyche replied May 4 to NEWLY PURCHASED CD'S

1229 May 4
Reply by TageRyche

"This week's playlist! Illusory - Crimson Wreath Savatage - Streets: A Rock Opera Sav…"

TageRyche replied May 4 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2910 1 hour ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I have that Deep Purple album as well as the albums from Dream Theater, Kiss, Iron M…"

TageRyche replied May 3 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2910 1 hour ago
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos