Classic Rock Bottom

TageRyche's Discussions (3,755)

Discussions Replied To (3006) Replies Latest Activity

"My playlist this week! Illusory - Crimson Wreath Dee Snider - Leave A Scar Billy Ido…"

TageRyche replied 2 hours ago to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2528 2 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I have the"

TageRyche replied 2 hours ago to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2528 2 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the Night Ranger, Bad Company, Rainbow, Dio, U2, Testament, Europe, Scorpio…"

TageRyche replied 17 hours ago to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2528 2 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"From 1983 I'd take the Def Leppard, Iron Maiden, Kiss, Cyndy Lauper, Motley Crue, Oz…"

TageRyche replied 20 hours ago to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2528 2 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I've been listening to a few of the albums, just haven't written about them yet. The…"

TageRyche replied on Wednesday to Brief CD Review Thoughts

226 on Wednesday
Reply by TageRyche

"Alice Cooper - Trash (1989) - Despite the fact that the Trash album was released the…"

TageRyche replied on Tuesday to Brief CD Review Thoughts

226 on Wednesday
Reply by TageRyche

"My final two Mystery Scene magazine reviews have been posted online at long last. T…"

TageRyche replied on Monday to Mystery Scene Magazine Book Reviews

46 on Monday
Reply by TageRyche

"This week's playlist! Illusory - Crimson Wreath Joe Perry - S/T Phantom Blue - Built…"

TageRyche replied Jan 28 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2528 2 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"From 1981 I would take Def Leppard, Judas Priest, Ozzy Osbourne, Saxon, Van Halen an…"

TageRyche replied Jan 27 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2528 2 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the albums from Night Ranger, Bad Company, Cheap Trick, Journey, Dio, Testa…"

TageRyche replied Jan 27 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2528 2 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)