Classic Rock Bottom

TageRyche's Discussions (3,326)

Discussions Replied To (2652) Replies Latest Activity

"Though I wrote about it in my Cassette Chronicles article this week, I went out and…"

TageRyche replied 11 hours ago to NEWLY PURCHASED CD'S

1156 11 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the Europe CD from your list. But I'm stumped for your new trivia list ques…"

TageRyche replied 11 hours ago to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2038 11 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I might've bought it too in that condition if I was just looking to hear the album a…"

TageRyche replied 11 hours ago to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2038 11 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"From your list this week I have the albums from Def Leppard, Fates Warning, Maria Mc…"

2038 11 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"Thanks. I'll check it out!"

TageRyche replied on Monday to 2021 CD Reviews - Helloween - S/T

4 on Monday
Reply by TageRyche

"Well, that's a pretty detailed response for sure. I just bought the regular CD relea…"

TageRyche replied on Monday to 2021 CD Reviews - Helloween - S/T

4 on Monday
Reply by TageRyche

"Thanks Yngve! Rjhog was helping me to figure it out on FB earlier today as well. "

TageRyche replied Jul 25 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2038 11 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"My playlist this week: Helloween - S/T Iron Maiden - Live After Death Bedlam Bards…"

TageRyche replied Jul 24 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2038 11 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got a few Joe Lynn Turner albums, but I don't think I have the one on your list…"

TageRyche replied Jul 24 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2038 11 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the Whitesnake, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest and Dream Theater albums. I also…"

2038 11 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos