Classic Rock Bottom

Yngve J. Chapleen's Discussions (780)

Discussions Replied To (674) Replies Latest Activity

"Even my subsequent listenings tell me you are making a wise deceision."

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jul 1 to In Search Of The PERFECT Album - 2021

19 Sep 5
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"2. DENNIS DeYOUNG – 26 East, Vol. 2Once a member of The BEATLES... Oops, scratch th…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 30 to In Search Of The PERFECT Album - 2021

19 Sep 5

"“ When the sexes differ in beauty, in the power of singing, or in producing what I h…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 25 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2112 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I might not remember all the songs from all 4 Dirty Looks CDs I listened to, but I w…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 18 to The Cassette Chronicles #175 - Dirty Looks - Turn Of The Screw

3 Jun 18

"That's the Southern Gentlemen.And yes, their releases are with vocals. I have one or…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 18 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2112 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"“ After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 18 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2112 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I have one Dirty Looks CD, but it ain't this one.However, I did listen to "Turn..."…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 18 to The Cassette Chronicles #175 - Dirty Looks - Turn Of The Screw

3 Jun 18

"“ Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up. ”“ Where words fai…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 11 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2112 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I really wanted to like the album. He is an awesome vocalist, and still sings well,…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 4 to In Search Of The PERFECT Album - 2021

19 Sep 5

"Are these the most CDs you had from my weekly lists?"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 4 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2112 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos