Classic Rock Bottom

Yngve J. Chapleen's Discussions (941)

Discussions Replied To (829) Replies Latest Activity

"Besides an Angle Grinder, what else can I do when I'm back from the deserted Island?…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Mar 24, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2890 1 hour ago
Reply by TageRyche

"Here we are, still on the desert island with lots of CDs left to enjoy but no funny…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Mar 17, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2890 1 hour ago
Reply by TageRyche

"“ Stop me if you've heard this one before. Three men got stranded on a deserted isla…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Mar 10, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2890 1 hour ago
Reply by TageRyche

"“ Stop me if you've heard this one before. A ship goes out to the sea and sinks. Fou…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Mar 3, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2890 1 hour ago
Reply by TageRyche

"“ Stop me if you've heard this one before. Three guys were stranded on a desert isla…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Feb 24, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2890 1 hour ago
Reply by TageRyche

"“ Stop me if you've heard this one before. A guy was stranded on a desert island wit…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Feb 17, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2890 1 hour ago
Reply by TageRyche

"“ Stop me if you've heard this one before. Two men were stranded on a desert island.…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Feb 10, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2890 1 hour ago
Reply by TageRyche

"Desert Island Collection: Jewel Case CDs to "Stop and smell the roses" on a desert…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Feb 3, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2890 1 hour ago
Reply by TageRyche

"Nice to see you got around to listening to one of the CDs you purchased from me. Gre…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jan 31, 2023 to Brief CD Review Thoughts

234 Feb 27
Reply by TageRyche

"Desert Island Collection: Jewel Case CDs All you can consume Smörgåsbord of great di…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jan 27, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2890 1 hour ago
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos