Classic Rock Bottom

Yngve J. Chapleen's Discussions (941)

Discussions Replied To (829) Replies Latest Activity

"It is a HUGE Box-Set and most certainly the heaviest one I have. Perhaps your mailma…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 7, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2890 19 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"“ I think that if I were required to spend the rest of my life on a desert island an…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 7, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2890 19 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"“ True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Sep 30, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2890 19 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"VINYLS & TAPES I'm Taking To The Island(a.k.a. Ocean Plastics Pollution)“ Studie…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Sep 30, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2890 19 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"With the end of listing my For Sale items, I thought I was done posting albums I lis…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Sep 16, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2890 19 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"Amazing talent.The first time I noticed her was actually her 3rd. album. I don't thi…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Sep 10, 2022 to The Cassette Chronicles #205 - Sass Jordan - Racine

2 Sep 10, 2022
Reply by TageRyche

"The list was updated to include the rest of the CDs, but because this post has a lim…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Sep 8, 2022 to Special CDs For SALE! (Regular)

7 Sep 8, 2022
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"Last entry of my CDs looking for a new owner(s).Maybe even YOU. Like the candies on…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Sep 8, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2890 19 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"Agreed."

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Sep 5, 2022 to The Cassette Chronicles #204 - Billy Idol - Charmed Life

3 Sep 5, 2022

"This is one Billy Idol I don't own, but I too have The Adventures Of Ford Fairlane s…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Sep 5, 2022 to The Cassette Chronicles #204 - Billy Idol - Charmed Life

3 Sep 5, 2022

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)