Classic Rock Bottom

What CD's or DVD's have you recently purchased?  And it doesn't have to be classic rock.  Let us know about any purchases that you think are worth sharing.

Views: 6328

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Saga--20/20

Warrior--The Code Of Life

Outlaws--Hurry Sundown

Little River Band--Sleeper Catcher/Time Exposure

Picked up:

The Moody Blues - Long Distance Voyager

Rush - Vapor Trails

from the 5 dollar bin at Walmart.

Was Moody Blues the remaster?

I don't think the wal mart bin version is remastered, I had to order mine.  (The wal mart bins seem to all have the same music in them isn't that weird?)

When I raided a bin in Delware, they had some stuff that wasn't in the bin here. Then, when I checked out the bin here yesterday, they now had some of the same stuff, but the bin was dwindling. They need to restock the bin!

Bin x 5!

The one in this particular bin was not remastered.  It was a fully stocked bin.  I have 4 local Wally World 5 dollar bins to choose from, but pretty much the same stuff.  I do check each bin from time to time.   The bin in the closest WM is almost empty.  I need to check the bin in the newest WM, which is about 7 miles from my house.

Bin X 6.

I don't think you'll like RUSH any more, than you already do, because of Vapor Trails.

What RUSH-albums do you own by now? 

I can't say off the top of my head, but I have quite a few.  When I get a chance I'll list them out.

Caress Of Steel

Clockwork Angels

Counterparts

A Farewell To Kings

Fly By Night

Hemispheres

Mirrors

Moving Pictures

Permanent Waves

Rush

Signals

Vapor Trails

Mirrors?

I didn't realize it when I was listing the albums, but I believe it's a bootleg that I picked up.  Wanna hear it?

Definitely. Would love to hear that bootleg Rush!

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos