Classic Rock Bottom

What CD's or DVD's have you recently purchased?  And it doesn't have to be classic rock.  Let us know about any purchases that you think are worth sharing.

Views: 6297

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really?

Yep.  I struggled with whether or not to buy.  I guess for a complete collection, but this has to be the absolute worst deluxe reissue in the history of deluxe reissues.  I wonder if Gene and Paul realize that?  

Aren't they getting some sort of kickback on it?

It's Gene and Paul.  Of course they are.  Since they can't sell a 4K book, they must sell a 10 dollar crap reissue.

I love their music, but damn, those two are really getting on my nerves.  I'm pretty tired of it, yet I still keep donating money to them.

Are you going to post it? I have the original and am curious what this remaster sounds like. m

KISS DESTROYER 2012
AND VINYL VERSION

Picked up a few from the used CD store tonight:

Dio - Strange Highways

Sammy Hagar - I Never Said Goodbye

Living Colour - Vivid

Accept - Stalingrad

Black Sabbath - The Eternal Idol

Motorhead - Ace Of Spades

Nazarath - No Jive

ZZ Top - La Futura

Steve Vai - The Story Of Light

The Avett Brothers - The Carpenter

Brad - United We Stand

Diamond Head - MCA Years

Leslie West - Unusual Suspects

Kill Devil Hill - S/T

Smithereens - God Save The Smithereens

Smithereens - Blow Up

Pat Dinizio - S/T

Smithereens - A Date With The Smithereens

Arrr...Diamond Head, matey?

Yeah...it's cool, it'll be a while before I get around to listening.  There are quite a few new releases on the horizon that will keep me busy.  You have plenty of time.

It's their second and third releases so you should definitely wait. I should be hitting my next theme in November and it's set up to be the first one posted.

No problem.  Did you see how much I've picked up lately (my last two posts here)?  I've got a bunch of stuff to listen too.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos