by "I could have done Fates Warning & Joan Jett, but no. I'm going solo!" Jon

Dave Davies--I Will Be Me (June 2013)

He was a member of The Kinks.

1. Livin' In The Past

2. Midnight In L.A.

3. Energy Fields

4. The Actress

5. You Can Break My Heart

John Elefante--On My Way To The Sun (May 2013)

He was a member of Kansas.

1. This Is How The Story Goes

2. On My Way To The Sun

3. The Awakening

4. We All Fall Short

5. This Time

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, of course. That's why I wrote the (!).

JOHN ELEFANTE ... Two Thumbs up 

You may not know this about me but I love Elefantes two Kansas albums, however, Vinyl Confessions is far and away the best of the two and will be the baseline I use to evaluate this.  I too looked at this when it came out but the 30 second sound bytes on Amazon didnt help me pull the purchase trigger.  Right out of the gate I get that version of Kansas memory flooding back to me and all is well, very well in fact!  Great opening track, really great opening track... hmmmm... Second track only helps it better.  Third track keeps the momentum, I like, wanted more of that Rich WIlliams-esque geetar in it but I liked this one too!  Love the acoustic work as well...  It no Vinyl Confessions, but this is going back in the wish list for future pruchase...

What about Mastedon?

I dont know anything about them, are they different than Mastodon? Because I recall not liking that post

The band with Elefante? "Revolution Of Mind" is a mind-blower.

The first one is what I have, I think the other Mastedon albums are imports but you should be able to get the MP3 albums cheap?

WAIT A SECOND. They're both the same album, the only difference is "Dust In The Wind"? I would go for the first since it's much cheaper.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos