Classic Rock Bottom

Okay, I've got another idea for you.  I'll start this off by posting a song.  Another member will rate the song that I post (use any rating system you want, it doesn't matter) and then post one of his/her own.  The only catch is the next song title should begin with the same letter that the previous song ends in.  And feel free to share what you like or don't like about the song you are rating.  And please, don't rate it if you aren't gonna post another song.  That's the whole idea here.  Lastly, post  hidden gems or well known songs.  It's up to you.  Sounds easy, right?

Views: 638

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Musically, this started out really cool! I was enjoying the hard hate riffs! I was ready to destroy something!!! Yeah, RAGE!!! Then, it softened up  & the vocals got a little weird & tame & then they got really weird & chaotic & the HATE vibe was lost in a mass of confusion & wonder. Like, what happened? How did we get here? Why is the song ending on a somber note? I was left with nothing but burst bubbles of what could have been......I did manage to salvage three for the intro.

Super, the letter is "S"!!!

This song makes me happy for some reason!

I think, you have to have grown up with this kind of music to really appreciate it. I might have heard it once before, but it does nothing to me. 2/10 applepies.

The letter "T", I guess? The bands name is Diesel, I suppose, not the song-titel??

I have a bunch of City Boy thanks to Niels and must say that the albums I have are each solid listens. This is a good song, I will give it 8/10 Vauxhalls.

The letter is "R"

Riff/Groove - 10

Lead Geetar - 10

Vocals - 7

Lyrics - 4

Cool Factor - 9

Overall rating - 8/10 Choo Choo's

"N":

Warning: Ear phones please! NSFW (just one word at the beginning)

3 Rocking Chairs for an old an tired sound....  Time for some fun!

The letter was "E" ...

I haven't heard that in years.  Love this song.  Love the riff, but I have no idea if it's a guitar or what.  Must be some kind of synthesizer.  10/10 cups of hot chocolate.

"R":

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos