Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #229

This week's pick is a bit of a cheat since I really haven't been thinking about what albums to post. Luckily (or unluckily), this was requ…

Started by Jon

2 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #228

For my first post of 2015, I want to prove a point to a certain someone who is under the assumption that I'm going "soft" or going "Broadw…

Started by Jon

5 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #227 (My #1 Album From 2014 Post)

As 2014 comes to a close, your last L/F album of the year is not "Lost" or "Forgotten", but it is my pick for the best album of the year.…

Started by Jon

14 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #226

Sometimes you have no idea what you're going to do next and then kind, generous person like Mr. Mike Pell posts a couple of his amazing, m…

Started by Jon

8 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #150

Last week In mentioned Atomic Opera and decided I might as well post their debut album from '94, "For Madmen Only", because that's exactly…

Started by Jon

2 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #225

For this week's anniversary pick, I'm going with 1994's "Freewheelin" from Sweden's own Electric Boys. Unlike their debut, "Funk-O-Metal C…

Started by Jon

6 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Gordon Williams

Lost/Forgotten Album #224

For this Black Friday, I bring you the debut album from The Joe Perry Project, 1980's "Let The Music Do The Talking". And since it is Blac…

Started by Jon

4 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #223

A few days ago I posted a song from "A Chorus Line" on the FB page and received this response from none other than Scott Gabbert: "Broadwa…

Started by Jon

11 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Gordon Williams

Lost/Forgotten Album #222

This week's selection is the 1987 release from Supertramp, "Free As A Bird". This is one of those albums that I didn't know existed until…

Started by Jon

6 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #221

232 L/F albums ago, I posted the second offering from Alcatrazz, "Disturbing The Peace", but it cannot be found on this here site. It was…

Started by Jon

3 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)