Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #152

It's fun finding an album that you really like while a majority of the band's fans mostly despise that same album.  To be honest, I was ne…

Started by Jon

15 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #151

Yeah, Warrant. What can I say? It's Warrant, purveyors of crappy rock. I actually won their first album on cassette from some radio statio…

Started by Jon

9 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #140

This week we wrap up our run thru Zebra's catalog (for now) with China Rain's "Bed Of Nails". released in 1991. Featuring Randy Jackson (g…

Started by Jon

13 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #149

Remember the days when you watched MTV and a video came on from some band you had never heard of before and, while watching the video, you…

Started by Jon

2 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #148

I was debating what to post for this week's look back at '83 pick and actually had something all set to go. Then it dawned on me that we'r…

Started by Jon

12 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #147

I've done some albums from the 70's and some from the 80's, so I was debating what I should do next. Last week's pick (Dogpound) was a th…

Started by Jon

10 May 30, 2013
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #146

I was thinking about this week's post and how I was going to do a monthly post of something I found that I either read about, thought th…

Started by Jon

4 May 21, 2013
Reply by Gordon Williams

Covering Covers Coverage!

So it looks like we're going to post covers one week in April. Why April? I have no idea! What does the picture above have to do with co…

Started by Jon

7 May 13, 2013
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #145

It's time to go back to 1983 again and this week we have ourselves a pop album, 1983's "One Night With A Stranger" from Martin Briley.  Fi…

Started by Jon

7 May 6, 2013
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #144

Well, all things must end eventually and this is the end of our mini-jaunt thru Rose Tattoo's catalog. This is the last Rose Tattoo al…

Started by Jon

3 May 4, 2013
Reply by Dannolonghair

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos