Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #10

Along with rock, I've always liked classical music as well. Hearing smatterings of classical music in rock music (see: Accept) has alw…

Started by Jon

14 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #9

Just so you know, I'm typing this while sitting the same way as the guy pictured above. And it's tougher than it looks!   For some r…

Started by Jon

9 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #8

So I was going to put this up yesterday (Sunday), but didn't since I was still coming down from the canoe trip from hell. But it's u…

Started by Jon

13 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #6

Gonna make this one quick since I'm being pressured to pack for vacation which starts tomorrow (actually now if I really think abo…

Started by Jon

12 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by susie

Lost/Forgotten Album #7

Guess the artist and name of the album is pretty easy top figure out, what with the picture above of sweaty guy's forehead.   This i…

Started by Jon

5 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #5

Thanks to Scott, he made this week's pick pretty easy, 1982's "Private Audition" from Heart.   To be honest, I never heard of this a…

Started by Jon

14 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #4

Look! New and improved! BIGGER ALBUM COVER PICTURE! Wow!     Have an interesting one here, not something you would expect from Daryl…

Started by Jon

8 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #3

Have you ever watched a movie and there's a song or two that grabs your attention and you jut have to go out and either find the sou…

Started by Jon

6 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #2

Here's the story:   Way back in 1989, when I lived in Nebraska, a friend and I went to a farmer's supply store. He was there to pick…

Started by Jon

11 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #1 (v2)

Here we go again....new site, more stuff for me to throw your way!   For this week it's going to be 1984's "Akimbo Alogo" from Kim…

Started by Jon

8 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Jon

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos