Classic Rock Bottom

Videos Of The Week (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VIDEO'S OF THE WEEK - KEITH MOON

VOTW - KEITH MOON Special I'm just about finished reading a book about Keith Moon, called "Dear Boy", roughly 600 pages, and a very good an…

Started by Niels (Mod)

4 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

VIDEO'S OF THE WEEK - NEIL YOUNG

VOTW - NEIL YOUNG SPECIALI kind of have it with Neil Young, as I have it with Dylan: I had to be a bit "old", before I could appreciate the…

Started by Niels (Mod)

7 Jun 6, 2015
Reply by Scott

VOTW - COZY POWELL

VOTW - COZY POWELL-special This week's VOTW is a Cozy Powell-special. Cozy Powell is definitly in my Top 5-drummers list, and I was luck…

Started by Niels (Mod)

7 May 29, 2015
Reply by Scott

VOTW - GENESIS Supper's Ready

This week's VOTW is (kind of) only one video, but it's a 23+ min. video. "Suppers Ready" appears on the album "Foxtrot" from 1972 by Genes…

Started by Niels (Mod)

7 May 21, 2015
Reply by Niels (Mod)

VIDEO'S OF THE WEEK - BOB DAISLY

VOTW - BOB DAISLY SPECIAL The next couple of weeks ( well, next week will be something completly different, so the week after that) will…

Started by Niels (Mod)

12 May 14, 2015
Reply by Niels (Mod)

VIDEO'S OF THE WEEK - JETHRO TULL

This week, VOTW is a Jethro Tull-special. Jethro Tull is the classic 60's-70's-band that I've been a fan of the longest time. Since 1979.…

Started by Niels (Mod)

6 May 11, 2015
Reply by Niels (Mod)

VIDEOS OF THE WEEK: Frank Zappa-Bob Dylan-Tom Waits

I will try to start up VIDEO OF THE WEEK once again, and see how it goes. The reason for this, is so that I myself have a saying in, which…

Started by Niels (Mod)

14 May 3, 2015
Reply by Niels (Mod)

NEW (and classic) VIDEOCORNER#37 - MILLION DOLLAR RELOAD, FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND & THE KINKS

Million Dollar Reload - "Broken" “Broken” is the new video from the Irish hard rock band MILLION $ RELOAD, which comes off the group’s sec…

Started by Niels (Mod)

7 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Scott

NEW (and CLASSIC) VIDEOCORNER#34 - (1982 SPECIAL: SIMPLE MINDS, DIRE STRAITS & ROXY MUSIC)

Since N(aC)VC#33 had SUCH an overwhelming respons from you guys, I thought I would treat you with a special edition. 1982 was the year, tha…

Started by Niels (Mod)

4 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Niels (Mod)

NEW (and CLASSIC) VIDEOCORNER#33 - (THE SWORD & COHEED AND CAMBRIA)

The Sword - "The Veil of Isis" Official Music Video New album 'Apocryphon' Available Now. Coheed And Cambria have premiered the video for…

Started by Niels (Mod)

3 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Mike Mills

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)