Classic Rock Bottom

Scott's Hidden Treasures (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scotts Hidden Treasures #9

Its been another very busy week and time flew by.  I missed last week's SHT ...  Not that anyone noticed, I think the timing change made it…

Started by Scott

10 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Jon

Scott's Hidden Treasures - #8

SPECIAL NOTE: I wanted to start moving this forum into the earlier part of the week so that all the other features get their own time and a…

Started by Scott

8 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Scott's Hidden Treasures - #7

Lucky 7? This past week has been very busy.  "Work-Life Balance" is a phrase thats gets tossed around at my job frequently.  Sometimes I wo…

Started by Scott

9 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Scott's Hidden Treasures #6

So... unless there are specific requests, these lists seem to go the same way as my musical mood.    Because we've done ballads, melodic ro…

Started by Scott

6 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Scott's Hidden Treasures - #5

New Feature alert:  I am going to try adding the album covers.  I dont own every album so sometimes I will lift the track off of a greatest…

Started by Scott

4 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Scott's Hidden Treasures - #4

The family and I will be heading for the beach for a well deserved vacation, so I am loading up #4 early.  Just so you don't think I'm rapi…

Started by Scott

5 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Jon

Scott's Hidden Treasures - #3

Welcome back ... This week I am adding some content so that you know what album/CD the track was lifted from and the release year so you ge…

Started by Scott

5 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Jon

Scott's Hidden Treasures - #2

Welcome to Scott’s Hidden Treasures, attempt #2.  10 tracks you may hear for the first time or will enjoy getting reacquainted with.   By t…

Started by Scott

3 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Jon

Scott's Hidden Treasures - #1

Welcome to the first “Scott’s Hidden Treasures”, or SHT if you want to get technical … Its music that I’ve been playing from the past week.…

Started by Scott

5 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by SUSSEX THE GREEK

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos