Classic Rock Bottom

Videos Of The Week (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Video's of the week #42

Again, a little early, come to think of it, it will probably be tuesday, I will "present" VOTW the next couple of weeks, so there you go. A…

Started by Niels (Mod)

13 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Jon

Video's of the week #41

I have to make this a little bit early this week,(and probably also next?!) but here is this week's VOTW, yet again with 5 new and 2 classi…

Started by Niels (Mod)

14 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Video's of the week #40

Yet another edition of VOTW, with the well known 5 new video's and 2 classic, this time maybe some cheesefactor?? Here we go: BRING ME THE…

Started by Niels (Mod)

14 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Video's of the week #39

Right! Here we go again: 4 new videos, 1 not so new and 2 classics (sorry about the mess!!):THE STROKES - UNDER COVER OF DARKNESSAngles is…

Started by Niels (Mod)

10 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Video's of the week no. 38

Yep, it's time for some new and classic video's for you to see, and I have to say, that I really don't know that much about the first coupl…

Started by Niels (Mod)

10 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Video's of the week #37

Here we go again: 5 new video's and 2 classics: 1. SERJ TANKIAN - GOODBYE - GATE 21 Singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, political…

Started by Niels (Mod)

13 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Video's of the week #36

Enough of the talk, and on with the video's: 4 new(ish) and 3 classic. Here we go:     1. SIXX AM - LIES OF THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE A new vid…

Started by Niels (Mod)

14 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Jon

Video's of the week #35

When I started with VOTW, it was ONE video pr. week, then two, then five I think, and the last couple of weeks, it has been eight video's.…

Started by Niels (Mod)

7 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Video's of the week #34

It's time for this week's VOTW, this time with 5 new(ish) video's and 3 classic, one (or two) of them with cheesefactor, or..?   1. THE NEW…

Started by Niels (Mod)

10 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Jon

Video's of the week #33

Okay, let's see, what I can find this time. Right now, when I'm writing this, I have'nt got a clue witch video's I'm going to post this wee…

Started by Niels (Mod)

3 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Jon

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)