Classic Rock Bottom

TageRyche's Discussions (3,365)

Discussions Replied To (2685) Replies Latest Activity

"I still have never heard that fourth Cinderella album. I have the Great White and Ch…"

TageRyche replied Jul 3 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2083 13 hours ago
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"That Rick Springfield album, is that the blues album he did? I have the Rush, Whites…"

TageRyche replied Jul 3 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2083 13 hours ago
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"My playlist this week. Anthrax - Worship Music Damn Yankees - S/T Ian Hunter & T…"

2083 13 hours ago
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"Thanks!"

TageRyche replied Jul 2 to The Cassette Chronicles #176 - Nevada Beach - Zero Day

4 Jul 2
Reply by TageRyche

"Yngve, thanks. I'd love to track down that album that was put out in 2016 to see wha…"

TageRyche replied Jul 1 to The Cassette Chronicles #176 - Nevada Beach - Zero Day

4 Jul 2
Reply by TageRyche

"I hadn't planned on buying the Dennis DeYoung album anyway but your take sure helps…"

TageRyche replied Jul 1 to In Search Of The PERFECT Album - 2021

19 Sep 5
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"Van Halen - 5150 The Dead Daisies - Holy Ground Maria Mckee - La Vita Nuova"

TageRyche replied Jun 26 to NEWLY PURCHASED CD'S

1161 Sep 7
Reply by TageRyche

"My playlist this week: Acacia Avenue - Early Warning Overkill - The Years Of Decay C…"

TageRyche replied Jun 26 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2083 13 hours ago
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"I've got that cheap Trick album."

TageRyche replied Jun 26 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2083 13 hours ago
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"I've got the Iron Maiden and Accept albums."

2083 13 hours ago
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos