Classic Rock Bottom

Yngve J. Chapleen's Discussions (762)

Discussions Replied To (656) Replies Latest Activity

"This week cleaning the house was in order before I could tackle a new genre.Few CDs…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied 13 hours ago to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2038 10 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"It all sounds great on paper (your article), but I remember listening (sampling to b…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied yesterday to The Cassette Chronicles #178 -Def Leppard - Euphoria

1 yesterday
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"This link has most of them (only the Pumpkins United is missing).The first (pinned)…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied on Monday to 2021 CD Reviews - Helloween - S/T

4 on Monday
Reply by TageRyche

"I saw you posting the review, and I wanted to check it out immediately (I even antic…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied on Sunday to 2021 CD Reviews - Helloween - S/T

4 on Monday
Reply by TageRyche

"Possibly it's this one:https://www.discogs.com/Uriah-Heep-Sweet-Freedom/release/3356…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jul 24 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2038 10 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"Prologue:“ I would rather write 10,000 notes than a single letter of the alphabet. ”…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jul 23 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2038 10 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"“ Surf music is an instrumental music that still means a lot to me, not in a nostalg…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jul 16 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2038 10 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"Another "Masterpiece".Love it from start to finish and I'm considering it as one of…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jul 15 to The Cassette Chronicles #177 - Damn Yankees - Don't Tread

2 Jul 16
Reply by TageRyche

"“ The character of instrumental music... lets the emotions radiate and shine in thei…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jul 9 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2038 10 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"“ The essence of higher instrumental music lays herein, that one is able to express…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jul 2 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2038 10 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos