Classic Rock Bottom

Yngve J. Chapleen's Discussions (780)

Discussions Replied To (674) Replies Latest Activity

"I have this on CD and it was sitting on my "later" pile for a long time. When I list…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied on Saturday to The Cassette Chronicles #184 - Dangerous Toys - Hellacious Acres

2 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"“ Alternative music is no longer alternative once it’s in the mainstream. ”         …"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied on Friday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2112 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"“ Rock music was never written for or performed for conservative tastes. ”         …"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 15 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2112 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"“ Pop music often tells you everything is OK, while Rock music tells you that it's n…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 8 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2112 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"“ Don't drink and drive! You can hit a pothole and spill your booze. ”             …"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 1 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2112 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"“ Oh, I was not made for heaven. No, I don't want to go to heaven. Hell is much bett…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Sep 24 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2112 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I have this on CD that was sitting on my "later pile" for a long time. Once I got to…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Sep 23 to The Cassette Chronicles #182 - Pretty Boy Floyd - Leather Boyz With Electric Toyz

2 Sep 23
Reply by TageRyche

"“ I consider wit [as a natural aptitude for using words and ideas in a quick and inv…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Sep 17 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2112 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"“ Rock music should be gross: that's the fun of it. It gets up and drops its trouser…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Sep 10 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2112 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I can see Tesla blowing off stage Poison.They aren't hair metal band?I always consid…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Sep 9 to The Cassette Chronicles #181 - Tesla - The Great Radio Controversy

2 Sep 10
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos