Classic Rock Bottom

What TV are you enjoying lately?

For me:

Monday nights I watch House and Chicago Code then Castle. I absolutely love Castle. House is slipping and Chicago Code is a way to kill an hour. On On Demand I watch Harry's Law which has been surprisingly entertaining. I also watch Chuck (good unless it is a scene with the Buy More people) and Hawaii Five-O which has been decent. Oh, and I watch How I Met Your Mother online.

Tuesdays I watch NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles with my mom and love both shows. I also watch The Good Wife which has been superb. I also watch the new show Body of Proof which has been okay to start. And I watch White Collar which I love.

Wednesdays I watched Human Target but that is over now and likely will be cancelled. I just got back into watching Law & Order SVU as well.

Thursdays I watch Bones and The Mentalist with my mom. I also watch Royal Pains and Fairly Legal.

Fridays, I was watching Medium until it ended as well as The Defenders. And I love Blue Bloods too. Also started watching Camelot on Starz.

Saturdays I was watching the new season of Primeval but that's over now. I also watch Doctor Who when it is in season.

Sundays I've been watching Breakout Kings and just started watching The Killing. I also watched The Walking Dead.

Other shows I watch but can't remember which night they air are Covert Affairs and Luther. Plus Hot in Cleveland and Retired at 35.

So yes, I have no life...LOL

Views: 1720

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Fall 2012 Season is underway.

I've checked out 4 shows either online or on OnDemand before they premiered on TV.

Two sitcoms: The New Normal and Ben & Kate. Both were horrible and I will not be watching them again.

Two dramas: Revolution and Last Resort. The first was surprisingly good considering I actually planned on not watching it. Last Resort was simply fantastic.

Last night on Fox, the season premiere of Bones was pretty good and the series premiere of The Mob Doctor was good enough.

Sunday

Boardwalk Empire

Dexter

The Walking Dead

Monday

Two Broke Girls

Revolution

Tuesday

Nothing

Wednesday

Animal Hospital (or whatever it's called)

Modern Family

The Neighbors

Thursday

Maybe Last Resort

American Horror Story

Friday

Community

Nikita since I've already watched two seasons so I guess I need to stick with it

Watched Revolution this evening and it's not that bad. I'm sticking with it until it's cancelled after about 4 episodes. 

It's executive produced by JJ Abrams, I don't think it will be cancelled that soon even if the ratings stunk. Likely they'd get the 13 episodes then cancelled.

I've watched the first two episodes of Revolution also. I Luke it, it kinda' has the feel of "The Postman". I agree with Jon though, I'm always reluctant to get into a series, because they're usually short lived, cancelled & leaving you hanging! I'm having an eerie recollection of Flash Forward!!!

I picked up Castle Season 4 on DVD today.

I just got done watching the fall season finale of Doctor Who on BBC America and I'm pretty saddened about the episode.

It was the last one to feature the companions Amy and Rory and they made a powerful exit from the series, one that is sure to have crushed fans worldwide.

From the visual involving the Statue of Liberty to the final glimpse of Amy, it was a well done episode technically but the sense of melancholia that hung over the whole thing left me quite depressed.

Watched The Last Resort last night and it's kinda interesting. Don't know how they can keep this show going for a few years, but we'll see. 

Dexter tonight!!!

We watched The Last Resort Friday night.  What Jon said pretty much sums it up.

With Season 3 of The Walking Dead set to premiere this weekend, I thought you all might enjoy this hilariously profane (and NSFW) song parody:

Funny stuff! And now I am prepared to watch in a couple hours.

As am I.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos