Classic Rock Bottom

What TV are you enjoying lately?

For me:

Monday nights I watch House and Chicago Code then Castle. I absolutely love Castle. House is slipping and Chicago Code is a way to kill an hour. On On Demand I watch Harry's Law which has been surprisingly entertaining. I also watch Chuck (good unless it is a scene with the Buy More people) and Hawaii Five-O which has been decent. Oh, and I watch How I Met Your Mother online.

Tuesdays I watch NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles with my mom and love both shows. I also watch The Good Wife which has been superb. I also watch the new show Body of Proof which has been okay to start. And I watch White Collar which I love.

Wednesdays I watched Human Target but that is over now and likely will be cancelled. I just got back into watching Law & Order SVU as well.

Thursdays I watch Bones and The Mentalist with my mom. I also watch Royal Pains and Fairly Legal.

Fridays, I was watching Medium until it ended as well as The Defenders. And I love Blue Bloods too. Also started watching Camelot on Starz.

Saturdays I was watching the new season of Primeval but that's over now. I also watch Doctor Who when it is in season.

Sundays I've been watching Breakout Kings and just started watching The Killing. I also watched The Walking Dead.

Other shows I watch but can't remember which night they air are Covert Affairs and Luther. Plus Hot in Cleveland and Retired at 35.

So yes, I have no life...LOL

Views: 1720

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The brunette.
Has anybody seen the new Showtime series show Homeland?  It's got the dude from Band Of Brothers in it.  I switched cable providers today and now I have Showtime, so I'm gonna watch it On Demand, hopefull tonight.

Showtime made an edited (for nudity and swearing) cut of the first episode available for free on On Demand before it aired on TV.

I saw it and found it to be pretty good. It's got a hell of a cast too. Clare Danes (I will never get the scene of her in the apartment getting ready for work out of my head), Damian Lewis (starred on the 2 season NBC show Life as well as the aforementioned Band of Brothers), Mandy Patinkin (always good when not freaking out), the black guy who is Danes' boss (whose name I can't remember but he guest starred on Doctor Who and had a role on the third and final season of the BBC/BBC America show Robin Hood) and last but not least, Morena Baccarin (who I've met, from Firefly and Serenity as well as the ABC series V. And she's nekkid in the first episode)

So yeah, despite not having Showtime, I'm hoping to catch this show. It looks pretty good. And it is from people who were on the production staff of 24.

Awesome.  Now I can't wait.  I'll chime in after I watch it.  I hope the unedited show is now On Demand.
If you have Showtime, you MUST watch Dexter.

And the first two shows to be canceled for the 2011-2012 season are.... The Playboy Club and Free Agents. Two shows I didn't watch and didn't have the slightest bit of interest in watching either.

In your face, Jon...oh, wait a minute, I was kind of liking Free Agents.  The first two episodes were pretty decent, but it was less than average last night. 

I watched the first episode of The Playboy Club and that was it. So HA!

So I spent the weekend catching up on some stuff.

I watched the second episode of Hart of Dixie and the 4th episode of Ringer online. I caught what I think is the season finale of the cartoon show Young Justice on On Demand. Ringer was good the other two were mediocre.

No Dexter? Nobody?
I don't have Showtime and I never was interested in this show anyway.
I'm tellin' ya, Homeland is cookin'.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos