Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #374

Before we get to the 16th album in the series, let's discuss trains. I no longer like 'em. They hassled me on the way to work and on the w…

Started by Jon

2 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #377

Just in time for Thanksgiving, it's the third album in that series. It's probably that series you've forgotten about, but this fits in qui…

Started by Jon

2 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #376

Album #18 in the series is the debut from Face Dancer, "This World". Released in 1979 it did reach #35 on the Billboard chart, but there's…

Started by Jon

2 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #375

This, the 17th album in the series, it the one you've probably been waiting for but never realized you were waiting for it until now. You…

Started by Jon

5 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #373

Well, it's been awhile since we've had some so-called "yacht rock" which makes it the perfect time for the 19th album in that series that…

Started by Jon

18 Oct 29, 2017
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #372

For the 15th album in the series, I need to make it perfectly clear that this is NOT Diamond Rio no matter what my car says. Hey, it also…

Started by Jon

4 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #371

Before we get to the 14th album in this series and since it's Shocktober, you need to ask yourself one simple question: "Who's afraid?" Af…

Started by Jon

5 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #370

It's album #13 in the series and it doesn't seem to be unlucky? Well, we'll see. It's all the way back to 1979 with the second release fro…

Started by Jon

3 Oct 8, 2017
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #369

Guess what? It's album #12.3 in the series! This week it's the 1989 release from Fiona, Heart Like A Gun. With THIS album cover, it looks…

Started by Jon

6 Oct 1, 2017
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #366

For the 18th album in that other series, this week's selection is the 1984 release from Red Rockers, Schizophrenic Circus.  Some of you mi…

Started by Jon

3 Sep 23, 2017
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos