Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #239

This week's selection, the eighth in the series, is the fourth album from Quarterflash, "Girl In The Wind", which was released in 1991. Is…

Started by Jon

6 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #238

This week's selection is the 1985 self-titled album from Lone Justice which continues the theme that started many weeks ago.  While certai…

Started by Jon

16 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by TageRyche

Lost/Forgotten Album #237

As we continue with our latest series of albums that share something in common, we find ourselves going back 25 years with this week's pic…

Started by Jon

10 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #236

The 236th L/F album post continues featuring the same theme that started five weeks ago with the 2002 release from Lana Lane, "Project Sha…

Started by Jon

7 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #235

This week's selection is "Turn Of The Cards", the 1974 release from Renaissance. It's the first time an album from Renaissance has been fe…

Started by Jon

4 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #234

I saw "Westworld" in the early 70's, and it gave me nightmares. Getting chased by a robotic Yul Brynner is not a pleasant experience when…

Started by Jon

7 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #233

This month's anniversary album is "Mandylion" from The Gathering, released in 1995. This album introduced the world (or me, at least) to A…

Started by Jon

4 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #232

This week's pick is yet another change and makes me wonder if I'll ever actually post the album I picked a few weeks ago. We shall see. Fr…

Started by Jon

5 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #231

As with last week, there was a last minute change to this week's pick. It was supposed to be what was originally scheduled for last week,…

Started by Jon

5 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #230

This week's post was going to be something different, but it was changed due to a recent conversation. RichS supplied a tidy write-up of…

Started by Jon

3 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)