Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #179

When asked if I wanted to participate in a metal post, I had to think about it for a bit. I didn't want to conform, I didn't want to be a…

Started by Jon

11 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Gordon Williams

Lost/Forgotten Album #178

Due to guilt, I have forced myself to post this.  Ayreon's latest album made out top ten list of the year. However, it was not posted in N…

Started by Jon

2 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Scott

RJHOG'S TOP 5 LOST/FORGOTTEN ALBUMS OF THE WEEK FOR 2013

I know you've all been waiting for this: 5. Last Crack - Sinister Funkhouse #17 4. Network - Nightwork 3. Helloween - Chameleon 2. 707…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

2 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #177

Welcome to the new year. And my 177th Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week post.  Posting anniversary albums on the first weekend of each mont…

Started by Jon

6 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #176

Maybe it's the album title. Maybe "The Earth, A Small Man, His Dog And A Chicken" was too weird of an album title. So weird that people di…

Started by Jon

7 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #175

As a grand gesture, I made the album cover really, really big so you can study it and figure out all the hidden messages. It's actually qu…

Started by Jon

2 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #174

I mean, I've HEARD of 707, but never owned anything from this band. That all changed when I found a greatest hits disc for super cheap. To…

Started by Jon

6 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #173

This was going to be a "guilty pleasure" post, but the more I thought about it, the less it became a guilty pleasure and more of a really…

Started by Jon

14 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #19

I first heard about this album from a review I read in Rolling Stone sometime in the late 80's. The main reason I wanted to get this a…

Started by Jon

18 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #172

I'm sure there are Bruce fans out there that'll enjoy Rjhog's latest post. I'm also sure there are also folks that could care less about B…

Started by Jon

7 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Jon

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos