Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #115

Continuing on with the latest theme, this week we've got the 2004 release from Tears For Fears, "Everybody Loves A Happy Ending".  There…

Started by Jon

2 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #113

Well, this is kind of NICE. And no, not NICE in a good way.  About a month ago I received an email from someone asking if I wanted to jo…

Started by Jon

7 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #112

Have you ever wanted something to be a surprise, only to be ruined by someone? Someone got in touch with me recently and wanted to go on t…

Started by Jon

11 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #111

This week there's only a five year span between albums, but technically this should be a nine year span since 1988's "Walking Through…

Started by Jon

7 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #110

About a month ago, I was talking to someone about the new theme I was working on and mentioned that this was one of the albums I was going…

Started by Jon

7 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #109

Let's see....last week it was 18 years between releases and this week is 6 years between releases, therefore this week's pick is less Bost…

Started by Jon

2 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #108

Done with the 70's and now onto something new, voted on by all 3 or 4 of you!   This next batch of "stuff" will feature albums by artist…

Started by Jon

12 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Gordon Williams

Lost/Forgotten Album #107

Well, all things must end I suppose. And with this post I end my mini-run of 70's albums.   BY REQUEST, I finish up the same way I start…

Started by Jon

10 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #105

This being August which is the 8th month of the year, you would think that I would be hitting 80's stuff. But that's not to be. Yet. For…

Started by Jon

11 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Jon

L/F Poll

This coming weekend I'll be posting the last of the 70's stuff, at least for the time being. So let's make this fun, shall we? Below are 4…

Started by Jon

10 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Niels (Mod)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos