Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #220

A couple days ago I went to Wal Mart to pick up something and to check out the Halloween candy selection. I figured that since it was clos…

Started by Jon

9 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #219

This week's pick was a bit difficult since it is Halloween week and I needed something with that Halloween theme.  "Horror Show" from Iced…

Started by Jon

25 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #218

When there's a cry for help, I tend to ignore it and continue with whatever important thing I'm doing. However, when there's a cry for hel…

Started by Jon

9 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #217

Contrary to a certain someone's belief, there ain't no bears in them thar woods. There was no "plan". It was just a simple request, yet th…

Started by Jon

7 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #215

If you don't have the debut album from Fastway, leave now. Come back when you've bought and listened to that album. If you don't want to d…

Started by Jon

7 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #214

So here we go, an album from an artist you may have heard of, maybe a song or two. Maybe you heard it here on this site since there's been…

Started by Jon

3 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #208

There really WAS a plan. Last week's post worked out perfectly. It was a 40th anniversary post with "Pure Music", the third album from Cha…

Started by Jon

5 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by Gordon Williams

Lost/Forgotten Album #213

See, what happened was I thought this album came out in September of 2013 and was going to post some tracks in last week's NMC but discove…

Started by Jon

2 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #209

Forget about the spelling error on the cover. I have no cue where that came from since my album doesn't have that error. Where was quality…

Started by Jon

16 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by Gordon Williams

Lost/Forgotten Album #212

It's the first full weekend of a new month and that can only mean anniversary time! Wait. What's that? Oh. I have a simple answer for that…

Started by Jon

10 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by Gordon Williams

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)