Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #211

This isn't the first album from The Cross that's been featured as a L/F album. Way back in 2009 their second album, "Mad, Bad And Dangerou…

Started by Jon

3 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #210

"The Cage", the 1982 release from Tygers Of Pan Tang, holds a special place in my cold, dark heart because it's the first Tyger's album I…

Started by Jon

9 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #163

So, this is what happened: Many years ago, Connie came home from either Goodwill or The Salvation Army with a stack of around 10 cd's tape…

Started by Jon

19 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #197

Yup, still wiki-free! Yet some are still drawn to Wikipedia, one such person claiming that they visited that site in order to find out who…

Started by Jon

13 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #207

Maybe it's due to Chicago's latest album, this little jazz-rock kick I've been on. What makes it even better are horns! This week's pick i…

Started by Jon

12 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #206

You probably have heard "Driver's Seat" from Sniff 'n' The Tears, but who hasn't? Name another Sniff 'n' The Tears song. Can you? No? Well…

Started by Jon

17 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #205

From 2010 we bring you "Valhalla" from Stray, a band that released their first album in 1970. Some of you might be thinking that's a tie-i…

Started by Jon

15 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #204

This week's pick is 2003's "Hit The Right Button" by Heavy Metal Kids, their first album since 1977's "Kitsch" which makes it a whopping 2…

Started by Jon

19 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #203

Due to tomorrow's holiday, I'm posting a day early. Still following the format with an anniversary album, this being the first full weeken…

Started by Jon

12 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Gordon Williams

Lost/Forgotten Album #202

Almost three years ago, I posted "Common Ground" by Rhythm Corps and it generated mostly positive responses. Gordon liked it, which was st…

Started by Jon

14 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)