Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #201

NOTE: As always, 100% collusion-free. All facts are from jonsmindopedia, unless otherwise noted. This week's pick is 1978's "Struck Down",…

Started by Jon

7 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Gordon Williams

Lost/Forgotten Album #200

This is the 200th L/F album I've shared with the unwashed masses, so it should be a time of celebration. I should also thank all of the on…

Started by Jon

24 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Mike Pell

Lost/Forgotten Album #199

Wiki-free (as usual) AND collusion-free! In a move that took me completely by surprise, Rjhog's pick for April's anniversary AOTW was Twis…

Started by Jon

6 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #198

Son Of A Bitch! Hold on a minute. Don't freak out and run to the internet police. Don't write a letter to your congressperson claiming tha…

Started by Jon

12 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #196

Yet again, no "facts" are taken from Wikipedia. There's also no movie tie-in with this week's pick. I post what I want to post, when I wan…

Started by Jon

14 May 19, 2014
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #193

This week's pick is 1981's "Great American Music" from what Rolling Stone labels as "the world's most famous unknown band".  Who are the G…

Started by Jon

14 May 19, 2014
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #195

For some reason, I had a problem figuring out what to post this week. Don't know if it was due to poster's block and there are albums I sa…

Started by Jon

8 May 12, 2014
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #194

None of the following is from Wikipedia. A few years ago I cam across a movie called "Suck". No, it's not what you think. I would never EV…

Started by Jon

6 May 7, 2014
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #192

As promised, this week's pick is the 1992 release from UFO, "High Stakes & Dangerous Men". This was the first full-album release from…

Started by Jon

8 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #191

This week's pick is the 2000 album from Lee Saunders, "A Promise Of Peace". Who is Lee Saunders? Well, let's go to allmusic.com and grab t…

Started by Jon

10 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)