Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #78

Since last week was such a resounding failure, I'm going to go ahead and do this yet again, probably just to be annoying. This should b…

Started by Jon

27 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #160

With the resounding success of last week's "Faith" album, I have a feeling this is going to go on for a very long time! Thanks to all who…

Started by Jon

11 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #159

Theme time! I was going thru my stash and noticed that there were albums with the word "faith" in the title (or the actual title) so I fig…

Started by Jon

6 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #158

Ever hear an old song on the radio, something you think you have never heard before? Then you do some research to find out who the artist…

Started by Jon

5 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #157

I had something all ready to go for this week's pick and was going to take a break from vacation just to post and then disappear again for…

Started by Jon

5 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #156

Somedays I get bored and try to find stuff for cheap. Sometimes this means that I'll go to a site and just go thru page after page after p…

Started by Jon

3 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #155

We here at C-R-B.N.C love our Australian rock. Bands like Rose Tattoo, Midnight Oil, Men At Work, Little River Band, INXS, Wolfmother, Cro…

Started by Jon

12 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Albums #134 & #135: Request Time!

This week we're going to take a week off from the 80's and toss out some viewer requests. Nice guy that I am, I listened to the people a…

Started by Jon

13 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #154

This week's pick is from 1992 and features the one and only album released by The Electric Love Hogs. Why did I buy this? Simple. Blame it…

Started by Jon

5 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #153

1993. What was I doing? I seriously have no idea. So when someone floated the idea of posting albums from '93 (20th anniversary and all th…

Started by Jon

14 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox