Classic Rock Bottom

Videos Of The Week (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEW (and classic) VIDEOCORNER#36 - THE CRINGE, CLUTCH & KID ROCK.

The Cringe | ‘Deep Girl’ THE CRINGE hit the studio to record the self-produced album with renowned engineer Steve Hardy (Vertical Horizon)…

Started by Niels (Mod)

5 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Mike Mills

NEW (and classic) VIDEOCORNER#35 (GOTTHARD, SISTER SIN, U2 & PAUL MCCARTNEY)

Gotthard - Give me real Just in time for the start of the Swiss tour and on the last part of their successful “Firebirth” world tour 2012,…

Started by Niels (Mod)

4 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

NEW (and CLASSIC) VIDEOCORNER#30 - (AEROSMITH & THE DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT )

<p></p> New video from the soon to be released new album: <p> </p> Yeah, I know, that 2009 is not that long ago, b…

Started by Niels (Mod)

13 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Jon

NEW (and CLASSIC) VIDEOCORNER#32 - (SOUNDGARDEN & ANNEKE VAN GIERSBERGEN )

New video from Soundgarden: And speaking (still) of The Devin Townsend Project, here's a video from 2011 with Anneke Van Giersbergen:

Started by Niels (Mod)

3 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Jon

NEW (and CLASSIC) VIDEOCORNER#31 - (NEAL SCHON & Y&T )

New video from Neal Schon.Taken from the album "The Calling" From the 1984 Y&Y-album "In Rock We Trust". 

Started by Niels (Mod)

4 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

NEW (and CLASSIC) VIDEOCORNER#29 - (DANKO JONES & TOTO )

The giant-chorused track is taken from the album Rock And Roll is Black and Blue, which was released last month and charted in ten countrie…

Started by Niels (Mod)

5 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Mike Mills

NEW (and CLASSIC) VIDEOCORNER#28 - (DOWN, SLASH, MÖTLEY CRÜE & AC/DC )

DOWN‘s video for the song “Witchtripper” has been released and comes off  DOWN‘s new EP, “Down IV Part I – The Purple EP”: “Bad Rain” i…

Started by Niels (Mod)

6 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Scott

NEW (and CLASSIC) VIDEOCORNER#27 - (HEART, JOE BONAMASSA, GAVEYARD & THE SEX PISTOLS) )

Heart have released a video for Fanatic, the title track from their 14th studio album. Joe Bonamassa could be said to fit the description…

Started by Niels (Mod)

5 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

NEW (and CLASSIC) VIDEOCORNER#26 - (LYNYRD SKYNYRD, IT BITES, SPARKS & WHITESNAKE) )

You've heard the song/album, now watch the video: </p><p> A new video from It Bites and from one of the ehhhh...7 best album…

Started by Niels (Mod)

3 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Jon

NEW (and CLASSIC) VIDEOCORNER#25 - (RIVAL SONS, BOB DYLAN, DEL AMITRI & FAITH NO MORE) )

Keep On Swinging is the first single from Rival Sons’ highly anticipated new album Head Down. Duquesne Whistle, (Dylan, Robert Hunter) th…

Started by Niels (Mod)

6 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)