Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #136

Another first weekend of the month which means another album from 1983.  Hey, doesn't every rock fan own this album? Haven't they listened…

Started by Jon

12 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Gordon Williams

Lost/Forgotten Album #133

After last week's AOTW posting of Cheap Trick's "Heaven Tonight", I promised that I would post something from the 80's that some folks bel…

Started by Jon

7 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #132

I think some folks here like prog, right?  Ok then. From 1987 I give you the debut, self-titled album from Esquire featuring Nikki Squire…

Started by Jon

3 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Gordon Williams

Lost/Forgotten Album #131

It was 30 years ago.....ummm, today? Well, maybe not. First weekend of a new month in 2013 can only mean one thing: an album from 1983!…

Started by Jon

5 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #130

With the ho-hum attitude about last week's L/F album it's obvious to me folks here aren't as old as I thought since they want METAL, as lo…

Started by Jon

16 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #114

Whew. After that debacle last week, I am back on track. This week we're going to celebrate Heart since they have a brand new album as we…

Started by Jon

6 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by TageRyche

Lost/Forgotten Album #129

From 1989 I give you "Let The Day Begin" the fifth studio album from The Call. They've been mentioned a couple times here and on Facebook…

Started by Jon

7 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #128

Not only am I continuing with my jaunt thru the 80's, I have also christened this week "Naked Guy Butt Week"! Released in 1989, this ain't…

Started by Jon

4 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #124

Since Rjhog loves NWOBHM music, I'm sticking with it! And since everyone loves Pan Tang, this week's album choice is the 1981 release fr…

Started by Jon

14 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #127

Oops, forgot something last week. See, I had something all typed up and ready to go and I did something and lost everything. So I did a qu…

Started by Jon

5 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)