Classic Rock Bottom

Videos Of The Week (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Video's of the week #32

No need for that much text here, let's just get stated with this week's VOTW. There will be 8 video's this time, and that's 5 new and 3 cla…

Started by Niels (Mod)

15 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Jon

Video's of the week #31

In this week's VOTW, I was thinking about making it some kind of special, I don't know, video's from a special year or something, but I cha…

Started by Niels (Mod)

11 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Scott

Video's of the week #30

I'm having some computer-problems at the moment, so I'm not that much on CRB, as I would like to be, but of course, there's time for VOTW.…

Started by Niels (Mod)

6 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Video's of the week #29

Okay, time for the first edition of VOTW in 2011. I don't think, I'm able to show you any video's FROM 2011 yet, but we'll get there soon,…

Started by Niels (Mod)

5 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Jon

Video's of the week #28(Not really a New Years-special)

There ain't that many good "New Years"-video's and songs out there, so to say, that this is a special edition of VOTW, is wrong. And th…

Started by Niels (Mod)

5 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Video's of the week #27 (Christmas-special)

Okay, since it's allmost Christmas, I thought we should have a christmas-special edition of VOTW, that means there's not going to be 5 new…

Started by Niels (Mod)

4 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Video's of the week #26

I have'nt really got much time this week, to look out for some brandnew video's, so the "new" one's this week, is not THAT new, but as usua…

Started by Niels (Mod)

8 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Video's of the week #25

It's VOTW#25 and I'm going to celebrate by throwing in some EXSTRA good video's, and let's take 5 new ones and 2 classics and still no "Hol…

Started by Niels (Mod)

5 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Scott

Video's of the week #24

VOTW#24, just like the date of Christmas eve, but there will be no Christmas video's this time around, and probably not the rest of decembe…

Started by Niels (Mod)

6 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Video's of the week #23

Time flies, and it's time for yet another VOTW. The year is coming to an end, and it seems that there's not THAT many really new video's ou…

Started by Niels (Mod)

10 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos