Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #126

Due to circumstances beyond my control, this will be the final Lost/Forgotten album. With that out of the way, this week's pick is the 198…

Started by Jon

5 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Mike Mills

Lost/Forgotten Album #125

Unless I'm wrong, I believe this is the first album from The Kinks to be featured on this site! It's cause for celebration I think! Way b…

Started by Jon

18 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Mike Pell

Lost/Forgotten Album #123

After last week's horrible album, I figured I should right the ship and post something good. You know, so you can clear your mind and ears…

Started by Jon

21 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Alan Christensen

Lost/Forgotten Album #117

Didn't I post a BOC album 3 months ago? And, if I did, why am I posting another? 1) In celebration of their boxset coming out on 11/6 2)…

Started by Jon

10 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #122

There's been a lot of debate on why Jethro Tull's 1988 album "Crest Of A Knave" won the Grammy for Best Hard Rock/Heavy Metal performance.…

Started by Jon

9 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #120

Ahhhh....the 80's! This is it, the one you've all been waiting for but just didn't know it. The next theme. The 80's. All 80's for a lot…

Started by Jon

5 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #119

Dedicated to Christina. We miss you and will remember you forever.  After a slight detour with Eloy last week, we're back on track with t…

Started by Jon

3 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #118

Thanks to Scott and his posting of "Ocean" from Eloy a couple days ago as his weekly SHT List, I just had to get myself some of this band'…

Started by Jon

21 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #116

"Genius Of America" is the 1996 release from The Tubes, coming 11 years after their much-maligned "Love Bomb". Those expecting something…

Started by Jon

14 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #106

This was supposed to be the last week for my run thru some 70's albums, but what the hell. I'll continue it for a couple more weeks!   T…

Started by Jon

29 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Jon

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)